Temos peržiūra
WarGames » Wargames - mass battle » Warhammer 40K
Del turnyro Balandzio 9d,
uruk-hai
Ar yra norinciu dalyvauti Warhammer 40K turnyra balandzio 9 d.

Numatytas formatas:
1750 tsk
No proxis.
Ne daug tasku uz dazyma.
Papildomai taskus uz misijos ivykdyma.
Nera apribojimu

Dalyviu:
1 Imperial Chaos Space Marines
2 Audrius Imperial guard
3 Rokas Chaos Space Marines
4 Ratliker Tyranids
5 Kasperloo Orcs and Goblins
6 Aukslius Space Marines
7 Lukas 8888 Grey Knights
8 Danielius Eldar
9 Uruk Hai Chaos Space Marines
10 Vaider Imperial Guard
11 Atskalunas Space Marines
Redagavo uruk-hai 2011-04-04 19:04
Imperial
Jei susiveiksiu armija, dalywausiu.

[center]King Undisputed! Respected! Saluted! And seen for the wonder I am! Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared! Be Prepared! [/center]
Ratliker
Kodel gi ne sudalyvaut
-But the mindless violence is wrong!
-fortunately, I'm not mindless:]
kasperlo
zinoma gi turnyras
Aukslius
as irgi prisijungsiu
Plaukai
Keičiu Arham Horor + 3 papildymus į armiją ir dalyvauju (preferably Necrons arba Space Wolves)
Rats as tall as man, and blessed with the most vile intellect and cunning. They are the dark side of our souls, come to destroy us for our sins. (Albrecht of Nuln)
lukas8888
Aš dalyvausiu jai iki tol codex gausiu.
[center][/center]
[center]The daemon has many forms. You must know them all.[/center]
Vaider
O tai šiaip neįdomu dalyvaut?:)
Warhammer 40,000 - Space Wolves ~3000pts, Orks ~750pts
lukas8888
Idomu bet visitiek lbai noris su new codex pabandyt palost
[center][/center]
[center]The daemon has many forms. You must know them all.[/center]
mikepukuotukas
Ką reiškia " no proxis" ?
Mmmmm taip koks skanus medus mmm taip OOOO taip taip beveik galima patirti orgazma bevalgant
Batma
Reiskia negali naudoti figureliu, kurios reprezentuoja ka nors kita
uruk-hai
Warhammer 40K Turnyras balandzio 9d. 1750 tsk

Mission 1:
Deployment: Pitche battle
Mission: Annihilation

Players play 6 rounds. Victory conditions: According to the victory points sistem of the 4th edition, plus extra victory points for objectives.

Special rules: Non standard deployment zones. The no mens land has the form of an arrow. (24 inch broad over the full length of the table.) In the nomens land 3 heavy weapons are hidden. In case a non vehicle, non monstrous creature reaches the heavy weapon, in the following turn it can use the weapon using the models own ballistic skill. . (Statistics like a SM missile launcer) This model is not able to use its own weapon if it uses this heavy weapon. At the end of the game, the player which controls the heavy weapon receives one tournament point for every heavy weapon. In case at the end of the game the unit controlling the heavy weapon is in a close combat assault, the player will not receive a point.

Mission two:

Deployment: Pitched battle

Players play 6 rounds. Victory conditions: According to the victory points sistem of the 4th edition plus extra points for objectives.

Extra rules: The battlefield is devided in the following way. Deployment zone
A is in the centre of the table. 12 inch wide, running from one long edge of the table to the other long edge. There are two no mens land of 24 inch on each side of the deployment zone A. For the other player there are two deployment zones of 6 inch wide on the two short edges of the table.
6 transportable objectives are hidden in the two no mens land. Any non monstrous creature/ non vehicle unit can pick up the objective and take it with him in the following turn. Objectives can be take in any dedicated transport and doesn‘t take place. The player who controls a transportable objective receives 1 tournament point for every objective it controls. In case the unit is in close combat at the end of the game, the player doesn‘t receive the point.
(About outflanking: 1,2: chosen short edge, 3,4: left long edge, 5,6 right long edge.)

Mission Three

Deployment: Pitched battle

Players play 6 rounds. Victory conditions: According to the victory points sistem of the 4th edition.

Special rules The neutral zone runs from one table edge to the opposite table edge and is 24 inch wide. (this makes 2 deployment zones in the form of a triangle.)
4 objectives are hidden. Two in the neutral zone. And 2 in the deployment zones.
Every objective consist of 5 goblins. A group of goblin can be controlled by any Non monstrous creature/ non vihicle unit. The goblins should be controlled till the end of the game. It is possible to destroy the goblins. Both by close combat as by shooting at them. (In case the group of goblins is controlled by a unit any enemy unit can pick out the group of goblins as a legal target.
Statistics of the goblins T3, WS3, W1, Ld6, As -, fearless.
In unit which controls at least one goblin at the end of the game receives a tournament point.

Aciu Ratliker uz misijos;)
Imperial
O scratchbuild galima?

[center]King Undisputed! Respected! Saluted! And seen for the wonder I am! Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared! Be Prepared! [/center]
uruk-hai
Jeigu naudojama originalius detales ir galutinis resultatas panasi i originala leidziama.
Ratliker
Turbut jau galima daryt dalyviu sarasa
-But the mindless violence is wrong!
-fortunately, I'm not mindless:]
uruk-hai
Dalyviu sarasas yra temos pradzioje. Liko dar 5 laisvos vietos.;)
Vaider
O kam parašyti, jog pitched battle/annihilation, jeigu tiek deployment, tiek misijos vistiek visiškai kitokios bus?:)

Beje, ar ne geriau būtų, jei tuos įvairius objectivus laikytų tik troop'sai? Galų gale jie tam ir skirti. Juolab kad jei galės laikyt betkas, tai troopsų (išskyrus gerų) dauguma minimumą imtų, ir užsikrautų elitais and whatnot. Na tai tik mano nuomonė.
Warhammer 40,000 - Space Wolves ~3000pts, Orks ~750pts
Imperial
Vaider parašė:
Beje, ar ne geriau būtų, jei tuos įvairius objectivus laikytų tik troop'sai? Galų gale jie tam ir skirti. Juolab kad jei galės laikyt betkas, tai troopsų (išskyrus gerų) dauguma minimumą imtų, ir užsikrautų elitais and whatnot. Na tai tik mano nuomonė.

Ash ta pati anksciau minejau, tai db jau 2 zaidejai su shita nuomone, who is next? Join us!

atskalunas
Aš dalyvausiu, jei dangus negrius
black templairs
high elves
[CENTER][/CENTER]
atskalunas
susirgau ir nedalyvausiu,
black templairs
high elves
[CENTER][/CENTER]