Temos peržiūra
WarGames » Appendix » Offtopic
Wargazzm - wargaming & tabletop/RPG fanzine from Belarus
Vincent
[color=#006600]Hi folks!
Let me introduce us to your wargaming community.

We are the editorial team of a wargaming/tabletop/RPG fanzine "Wargazzm".

yeah, I know, the title sounds strange abit...

The 1st issue was created in 2009, so now we are almost 5 years old.
We're not a regular fanzine, so we have only 7 issues by now - the 8th is in progress and may appear in a month or two.

We write about wargames, tabletop games, tabletop RPGs and the events around them, as well as publish funfics, battle reports and a bunch of news, actual for the issuing date.

When the fanzine was created, the first idea was to unite the whole belarussian community within one project... but it failed :err: and so now it is simply an author's project, yet we hope to achieve our initial goal one day.

The fanzine is written totally in russian, and if that's no problem for you - then have fun reading it.

The original topic on rpg.by with links to each of the issues is here: http://rpg.by/index.php?showtopic=12683

p.s. I haven't learned Lithuanian exept for a few words like "Thanks" and "Good day", so I apologize for writing in English. Please, let me know, if needed, what language is more suitable for you: Enlish or Russian.

thanks for your attention.
[/color]
Batma
Hello and welcome to our small corner

Thanks for the links, we'll be sure to read it.

As for the language, the english is probably better, although only the youngest members don't understand russian
Vincent
[color=#006600]Well, although your conner is small - you still were able to visit Minsk Open 2014 (FoW tournament) and if I'm not mistaken - all visitors from Lithuania were members of this forum At least I'm sure you were there - I've read your impressions about the event.

Or d'you mean that there's a bigger .lt forum were the majority of wargamers "live"?

By the way, what about a small... well.. interview or some piece of information about lithuanian wargaming community? In the 8th issue there will be an interview with the leader of Miniatures.ru - why not tell belorussian players about their lithuanian comerades and wargames (and tabletop and RPGs) in Lithuania? I think it will be quite an interesting experience. :hmm:[/color]

Redagavo Vincent 2014-05-04 16:00
Gambler
I don't think there is any bigger place for wargamers in Lithuania. Maybe hystorical wargamers have some kind of forum.
You can post questions for interview here or maybe by email if someone will become the spokesperson (batma? ).
Warmachine - Khador
Hordes - Skorne
Flames of War - Germany, USA Easy Company
vytzka
Welcome to the boards, Vincent! Yeah we did have the pleasure of attending Minsk Open, it was loads of fun. I'll make sure to take a look at your fanzine.
Anima Tactics: Church, Azur Alliance
Warmachine: Mercenaries
Flames of War: USSR, 大日本帝国
Mano moderatoriaus balsas yra ryskiai melynas
Vincent
[color=#006600]I didn't participate in Minsk Open, just passed by, took several fotos and "Andor" the boardgame from Pir, had a little conversation with folks and then left, but even then I thought - that was a very cool event. So many people, so many nice tables and so many well-painted armies. So thanks all of you once more for visiting.

About the interview... I can write down some questions in english or in russian - what's better for the person - and send them on e-mail.
Looks like batma is in charge here?
:stare: "I need your jacket, your bike and your e-mail adress!"

Or anyone who wants to become a spokesperson.
I'll also need fotos - of yourselves, of your gaming clubs, maybe of armies and miniatures - anything you want to share and put on Wargazzm's pages, around 10-15 to choose from.
[/color]
Gambler
No, Batma isn't in charge Just pushing someone forward to take the punch
Egidijus (magyar in this forum) is in charge of local hobby shop "Rikis", so he maybe the best person to talk.
We don't have clubs in Vilnius - we play at "Rikis" place. Guys in Kaunas do have wargaming club "Legatas". Walgis is president of the club.
Warmachine - Khador
Hordes - Skorne
Vincent
Mmmm... 2 months passed - and no impressions? No thoughts, absolutely no reaction at all? (((((( What's good, what's bad, what needs improvement or is the whole idea with a magazine pointless and absolutely useless? I'm a little bit... well... puzzled. :stare:
Batma
I've read the last issue some time ago, some of the articles were good. Those that were not interesting to me, i just skipped
Overall, the impression was very good.
Gambler
Same as Batma - I've read articles that were interesting for me and must say great work. Maybe article about new wargaming table could be not just photos. Other than that - keep up the good work
Warmachine - Khador
Hordes - Skorne
Vincent
[color=#006600]Ufffff... Well, at least it was not in vain. Thanks ))))[/color]