Temos peržiūra
WarGames » Wargames - mass battle » Warhammer
January 22 WHFB 2500pts tournament
Imperial
Scenario #1

Your country is being harassed and raided by a roaming Dragon. Finally your scouts have tracked it down to it’s lair. There is a cave on top of a cliff . But your scouts report another news , there is an army gathering near the cliff , it appears that your country is not the only one ,that the Dragon was feasting on.
It is a race ,who will be left in debt for getting their troubles taken care of by others .

Place a round 3‘ smth in centre of the table to represent the cliff or a piece of terrain with roughly the same measurements.

Count the Dragon as garrisoning a building.
Before combat roll a d6 :
1 – the Dragon ambushes you ,gets Initiative 10 and a free breath weapon attack ,you can only choose 6 models to fight
2-5 choose 6 models to fight
6 the dragon was sleeping ,you surround him, normal building fight (choose 10 for the assault party)
Your unit gains ASF for this round)

In combat the dragon may use his breath weapon ,once per game as normal , he uses it on a roll of 6+ , add +1 for every wound he has suffered earlier in the game

Distribute dragons attacks as shooting

The Dragon can be targeted normally by spells ,effects and etc that don’t require LoS .

The Dragon's Lair counts as a garrisoned indestructable building and cannon be targettet by missiles or hurn by them.

If the Dragon failed a break test , count it as killed by your troops .

500VP for the dead Dragon ,only if you killed it in Close Combat
The unit that killed the Dragon gains Terror

WS-6
S-6
T-6
W-6
I-3
A-6
Ld-10

S4 Breath Weapon (flaming)
3+ Scaly skin
Terror
Large Target
Fly

Scenario #2

Once the Dragon is slain and your men leave the cave ,it collapses revealing a huge rock of warpstone.
This is a great (treasure/threat) that has to be(ours/purged)

Place a round 3‘ smth in centre of the table to represent the cliff or a piece of terrain with roughly the same measurements.

At the start of every magic phase ,when rolling for the winds of Chaos , the number rolled is the distance in inches the warpstone rock pulses its foul energy.
Models touched by the pulse take a T test if fail 1 wound no armor saves.

If you control the rock at the end of the game ,you gain 500VP . To control it you need to have at least 5 infantry or cavalry or warbeast models or 3 monstrous infantry, cavalry or 1 monster within X inches of the warpstone ,where X is the last winds of magic roll in inches. The opponent requires the same models (at least 5 infantry or cavalry or warbeast models or 3 monstrous infantry, cavalry or 1 monster ) to contest for the wapstone . If the stone is contested no-one controls it.

Example – It is the last turn of the game , at the start of the magic phase we roll for winds of magic , we roll 5 and 3 , so any model within 5+3=8 inches ,takes a T test if he fails he suffers a wound with no armor saves. At the end of this turn you have 5 clanrats that are within 8’ of the warpstone , and your opponents has 2 ogres . You control the warpstone ,you gain 500VP
If there were 4ogres instread of 2 ,then the stone would be contested, thus nobody would get the VP.

Scenario #3

The warpstone's corrupted energy was temporarily isolated by your priests/sorcerers/shamans/etc
It’s time to take it back to camp/home/etc so that your superiors could use/sell/purge/etc the warpstone.

You need to take the warpstone to your deployment zone (completely within) to gain 500VP , to move it you need 40 - S2 or 20 - S3 models or 10 - S4 models or 3 - S5 models or 1 - S6+ model in base contact with the stone. For mounted models use the best S value.
If you want to march you need double the number of models.
If for example you have a unit with a character with different S characteristic s ,like 18 – S3 models joined by a S4 character ,convert the S of the character ,in this case you could count as having 20 models with S3.

To grab hold of the stone ,your unit needs to be in base contact with it.
Once in base contact with the stone ,you may perform a free reform and may move no further this turn (under no circumstances) ,your unit must be placed so that the stone would be touching the middle model(s) of your units back rank.
If the stone is grabbed hold by multiple units it must be placed to touch the back ranks of all the units . If multiple units are dragging the stone ,move those units simultaniously.
If a unit doesn't want to drag the stone anymore or is too weak to do so or lost a round of combat or starts to flee,move the unit 1' apart from the stone.

X-Friendly units
O-Warpstone

XXXX
XXXX___XXX
XXXX___XXX
____OOO
___OOOO
____OOO

XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
_OOO
OOOO
_OOO

XXX
XXX_X
XXX_X_XXX
___OOO
__OOOO
___OOO

Tournaments format:
Date 22nd of January 2011 (might change if needed)
-No restrictions
-Registration: HERE (If there will be an un-even number of players ,the last person to register will not be able to participate. Unless there will be a volunter to take his place or we will play with "buys" ,the player without an opponent will receive an auto-win and get 3d6+2 points.)
-Army lists : Bring one to the event.
-Every player must have: Dice, a copy of the rulebook, a copy of his armybook, a liner, templates, a copy of his army list preferably movement trays.
-For every incomplete 250p of proxies you get -1Tournament point. (1-250 = -1TP 251-500 = -2TP ....)
If you don't have enough ,models to muster a 2500p army ,you will not receive the penalty for proxing.
The first 250p you proxy don't get -1TP penalty.
Proxi model should be a miniature on a similar base, or an empty base or something else but with the same size as the base.
- Conversions are allowed. In case of doubt, please ask the organizers in advance
- Not GW models with a similar look and an exact size of base are allowed.
- ‚What you see is what you get‘ is not required.
- In case of cheating, the person in case can be dispelled from the tournament, and the battle will automatically result in a lost battle. (0 points)
- 14 places available
- We are using the so called Swiss system. The first pairs are determined in a random way. Starting from turn 2, the players with the highest ranking are playing against each other unless they have already played against each other.
- Admission fee: 10 lt

Time table:
10.30 - 10.50 registration
10.50 – 11.00 Determinate first pairs, preparation for battle
11.00 – 13.45 first battle
13.45 – 14.00 Time to finish first battle, determinate second pairs
14.00 – 16.45 Second battle
16.45 – 17.00 Time to finish second battle, determinate third pairs
17.00 – 19.45 Third battle
19.45 – 20.00 Finishing third battle,
20.00- 20.30 Tidy up everything

Every battle lasts 2 hour 45 min.

In case after this time one participant had one turn less than the other ,his turn is stopped and the player who had 1turn less ,gets 5min for his turn.

The player who‘s turn it is at the moment (if both players had the same number of turns and this is the last turn) still has 5 minutes to finish his turn.

Victory points/ tournament points
0 - 249 / 10-10 Draw
250 – 499 / 11-9
500 – 749 / 12-8
750 – 999 / 13-7
1000 – 1249 / 14-6
1250 – 1499 / 15-5
1500 – 1749 / 16-4
1750 – 1999 / 17-3
2000 – 2249 / 18-2
2250 – 2499 / 19-1
2500+ / 20-0 Massacre

Points for painting
For every full 250 points of painted models you receive 1 point. (Max total: 10 points for painting. A painted model must have at least 3 colours.

Count the points for painting and proxies and write it down on your armylist.

Houserules:

Units Fleeing at the end of the game count as destroyed.

Sliding ,the charging unit is slided so that maximum models are fighting.If there is something preventing the charger from sliding (a unit or terrain or..) the unit that was charged slides instead.

O charges X (the distance between the units is 1' ) ,normaly only 2models would be in base contact, but after we slide the unit that charged ,all models are fighting.

X- Charged unit
O- Charging unit
I- Terrain

XXXX
____OOOO

:

BAD:
XXXX
____OOOO

GOOD:
XXXX
OOOO

-------------------------------------------------

XXXX
IIII
____OOOO

:

BAD:
XXXX
IIII_OOOO

GOOD:

____XXXX
IIII_OOOO

Registered players:

1.Imperial
2.Uruk-hai
3.Probe
4.Walgis
5.Ratliker
6.Lostangel
7.Saulius
8.Egis
9.Don Fanuci
10.Double Trouble
11.Marukas
12.Okoldun
Redagavo Imperial 2011-01-18 18:24

[center]King Undisputed! Respected! Saluted! And seen for the wonder I am! Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared! Be Prepared! [/center]
AKu
Dalyvauju tikrai, su kuo dar pamastysiu. Kolkas pirmenybe teikema Lizardam
Kauno "Legatas" klubo prezidentas.
Kreipkitės, padėsiu

X-wing: just Scum & no villains
Infinity: CA
Don_fanuci
NA ką , aš irgi registruojuosi
Žvejyboje praleistas laikas į gyvenimo trukmę neįsiskaičiuoja...
lostangel
netycia nebus darbo diena tas sestadienis? gal klystu..
jeigu ne, tai stengsiuosi dalyvauti, nors ir keistoki tie scenarijai, bet ka padarysi:)
WHFB games 4, 6, 7, 8 edicijos
Bretonnia 6000 pt
Demons of Chaos 8000 pt
For the Lady
Imperial
Reiks ishsiaishkint ,jei darbo diena tai zhinoma keisim data.

[center]King Undisputed! Respected! Saluted! And seen for the wonder I am! Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared! Be Prepared! [/center]
Saulius
Dalyvausiu su TK.
Just small amount of people know - what to do with freedom!!! Just few of us deserve real freedom!
Kauno WHFB Legato klubas
WHFB : Vampire counts 1000pt / Ogre Kingdoms 3000pt / Tomb Kings 2800pt / Dwarfs 3000pt / O&G 1500pt
DW : Russian coalition
Double_Trouble
Dalyvausiu su HE
Marukas
Dalyvausiu su Orcs & Goblins
Hordes-Trollbloods
WM-Khador
mk2:W-11,L-15
mk3:W-9,D-1,L-5
Infinity- Haqqislam,Morat Aggression Force
Malifaux-The Guild

Blogas apie miniatiuras :http://mwargaming.blogspot.com/
AKu
kolkas tai kaunieciu daugiau nei vilnieciu!!! Che Che taip ir turetu but
Kreipkitės, padėsiu

atskalunas
Galbūt dalyvausiu (77%).
black templairs
high elves
[CENTER][/CENTER]
Imperial
Swarbus update!

Jei i turnyra neatsineshi sawo armijos naujausio FAQ bus dideles TP baudos.

@Atskalunas, butu malonu kuo greiciau suzinoti ar dalywausi.

AKu
nu pas mane vienas papildomas klausimas atsirado tai itpo man del to dabar persispausdint viska? tipo netiks jei uzsirasysiu? ir tai tas papildymas visiskai nelogiskas ir subugintas ir nieko neisprendzia.
Kreipkitės, padėsiu

Imperial
Tinka ,jei turi senesni versija, gali darashyt ko truksta.

Ratliker
Is pastabu misiju rulsams dedaug kas pataisyta, jie vis dar optimizuoti WoC :@
Bet dalivausiu anyhow. Lizardmen.
-But the mindless violence is wrong!
-fortunately, I'm not mindless:]
Probe
Keletas klausimu:

1 scenarijus:
Ar drakonas yra stubborn tame urve? Kauliuko rezultatas 1-5, gali kautis sesi modeliai. Ar kavalerija skaiciuojasi kaip 2, o Monstorus Infantry kaip 3 modeliai? Ar 6 = 6, nesvarbu ar tai 6 goblinai, ar sesi minotaurai?
2 scenarijus:
Ar teisingai supratau, kad uztenka minimalaus reikalaujamo burio, kad contestinti grobi? Tavo pateiktas pavyzdys aiskus, bet tarkim tinkamu atstumu yra 20 skaven slaves ir 3 Irongutai. Cia lygiosios? Ar skavenai laimi, nes jie turi 4x minimum size, o OK turi tik 1x minimum size unita?
3 scenarijus:
Is aprasymo supratau, kad VP uzsiskaito iskart kai grobis nutysiamas i savo deployment zona. Taip ar ne? T.y. ar gali, pvz, didelis kavalerijos burys pirma ejima paimti grobi, 2-3 nutysti ji i deploymenta, gauti 500 VP ir grizti i musi kautis toliau? Ar galima numesti grobi ejimo gale; ar galima judeti numetus grobi ejimo pradzioje?
Galima butu patikslinti CC su grobiu? Tarkim priesas bando pasprukti su grobiu. Gauna charge (greiciausiai i gala :P), pralaimi ir breikina. Jis fleeina tik ta 1"? O jei laimejusi puse nenori imti grobio, o nori pameginti pagauti pabegusi prieso buri? (ar yra per silpna ji tempti). Arba jei laimejo du dideli buriai - ar gali vienas ciupti grobi ir suktis atgal o kitas gaudyti pabegusi priesa?

Butu maziau erdves nesusipratimams turnyro metu
Redagavo Probe 2011-01-15 22:04
Imperial
1scenarijus. Pagal garrisoned buidings rules,taip jis stubborn.
Pagal garrisoned buidings rules skaiciuojami modeliai ,tipo 6infantry ,2monstruos infantry ir t.t.

2scenarijus. Tawo duotam pvz lygiosios. Kad contestint grobi uztenka min burio.

3scenarijus. Geri klausimai
Zaidimo pabaigoj gaunami VP uz grobi. Tipo gali nutempt su unit ,palikt ir gryzt i kowa ,tikedamasis kad oponentas neishtrauks ish tawo dep zonos.
Jei tarkim burys kuris tempia akmeny pralaimi combat ji patrauki per 1coli nuo stone ir tuomet fleeini. Tarkim shitas burys pralaimejo combat 2 unitam tai gali sukiekwienu ish ju arba gaudyt arba griebt akmeni.

uruk-hai
Okoldun su savo Vampyrais irgi dalyvaus.
Imperial
Tuomet spardykit draugus ir kaimynus ir pan,nes reik dar 1 zaidejo ;D

atskalunas
jei neatsiras 14, mane 13 padarykit.
black templairs
high elves
[CENTER][/CENTER]
okoldun
Sveiki, Egis paprase ji uzregistruot. Jis dalyvaus su beastmanais
Redagavo okoldun 2011-01-17 16:42