Temos peržiūra
WarGames » Wargames - mass battle » Warhammer
East Games United 2009, Poland
karlee
Hi there fellow Lithuanian players!

I'd like to invite you all to a Warhammer Tournament which will be held at Bialystok's University of Technology during a big venue called East Games United. It is a venue which combines together tabetop games, e-sport games, manga/anime and rpg conventions, card games tournament and more... You can get more info in here: www.egu.org.pl Some short info on the warhammer tournament:

Date: 30-31th of may, 2009
Place: Bialystok, Poland
Rules: armies 2400pts with accordance to Polish Rules Clarificatios, which you can download from here (in english) http://strony.aster.pl/barbaros/

Armies do not have to be fully painted, and even proxy's miniatures are respected, but there will be an evaluation of paining, conversions etc. Points gained from painintg will be added to overall score (you can gain 100pts from battles and 20 from painting).

Entrance fee: 10pln (approx. 2.5 EUR)
Accomodations: floors inside university, near tournament. For more demanding players there is an option of reserving rooms 200meters from the tournament for 25pln per head.
Prizes: Cups, diplommas and miniatures for places 1-10 and for the hobbyst of the tournament.
Scenarios and other info: currently it is only in polish. For any of you who would consider visiting us, I can translate rest of the rules (scenario packs etc.)

All Lithuanian players are welcome, and I will do my best to help all of you, and answer any questions you might got.

Cheers, Karlee.

PS. When viewing polish sites, try google translator
Redagavo karlee 2009-04-28 20:23
karlee
Redagavo karlee 2009-04-28 20:27
lostangel
ar butu norinciu vaziuoti?
vaziuociau su savo masina jeigu atsirastu bent keletas norinciu
WHFB games 4, 6, 7, 8 edicijos
Bretonnia 6000 pt
Demons of Chaos 8000 pt
For the Lady
varnas
As jauciu susigundyciau.

O vaikeli Storm of CHaos demonus ir chaosinius elfus galima naudot Seems a lot of fun
Redagavo varnas 2009-04-29 12:55
Hmmmmmm
lostangel
can you write your email for questions
thanks.
Bretonnia 6000 pt
Demons of Chaos 8000 pt
For the Lady
karlee
Of course, my email is karlee [at] o2.pl - you can ask any of your questions here And please write english in this topic, so that I can understand it

Cheers, Karlee.
taulen
NA as taip 50/50 kad vaziuosiu kolkas paaiskes siek tiek veliau viskas
taulen
Karlee can you replay to our emails?
because its important
karlee
Of course I can and will, but I have not recieved any I even looked in my spam folder, but there are no trace of any lithuanian emails :/ Please try again, and you can also post the contents here, so I would be able to reply even if email fails ;p

Best regards, Karlee.
CzarnY
I can also answer your questions - preferably on the forum, so Karlee could also take a look and say what he thinks

It would be great if you decided to come, because it's not very often to see foreign players on domestic tournaments. We're gonna have here all the top players from Warsaw, Bialystok, Lublin, Lodz and Olsztyn - and also from several other cities. Right now, we have over 60 entries. As for any help, translation, drinking - you can count on us.
lostangel
i will try to put main questions here.
could you translate scenarios and put here or to email
do you have any limit of special choices, power, dispel dice?
is terrain random or player can set up as they wish?
can you write time when games starts.
please write address of the place and your mobile phone
you can reply to email: dargiris.beresnevicius@gmail.com
thanks
Bretonnia 6000 pt
Demons of Chaos 8000 pt
For the Lady
taulen
I have also few questions:
1. How many prox can i use in a battle ( in points)?
2. Can treeman stand and shot? (In errata it says that its a shoting atack so treeman can)
3. Wild riders horses do magical damage?(Also in errata it says that they do)
you can write me pm, hear or taulenalek@hotmail.com
varnas
Ya we kinda need more info best if you could give us phone so we can call.
I might be wrong but didin't found a city were the tournament will be held.
Hmmmmmm
Saulius
Bialystok

adress?
Just small amount of people know - what to do with freedom!!! Just few of us deserve real freedom!
Kauno WHFB Legato klubas
WHFB : Vampire counts 1000pt / Ogre Kingdoms 3000pt / Tomb Kings 2800pt / Dwarfs 3000pt / O&G 1500pt
DW : Russian coalition
karlee
Thank you for all the questions, I'll try to do my best to answer them

could you translate scenarios and put here or to email

sure, I'll post them in english tomorrow on this forum

do you have any limit of special choices, power, dispel dice?

In accordance to Polish Rules Clarifications, and some kind of a polish balancing patch to warhammer on polish tournaments (also on EGU 2009) we usually have such restrictions in this manner:

POWER DICE:
- no army can use more than 12 PD in one magic phase. This
limit is reduced by one ( for the entire battle) for each item / ability in rooster
giving a significant bonus in casting (see below). The first spell bound used in
magic phase is counted as one used PD, each next bound spell is counted as 2 PD.

Items/abilites which reduce the amount of available power dice:
All items bought for heroes and abilities, which allow you to pick and choose spells without rolling for it, giving the knowledge of the entire lore'a giving bonus +1 or more attempts to cast spells, and Items / abilities taken allowing mages to re-roll cast rolls

DISPEL DICE:
- no army can use more than 12 DD in one magic phase. This
limit is reduced by one (for the entire battle) for each item / ability in rooster
giving a significant bonus to anti-magic defense (see below). First dispel scroll in a rooster reduce this limit by one, and every next will reduce by another two dice. Dice from magic resistances do not count to this limit.

Items/abilites which reduce the amount of available dispel dice:
- All items bought for heroes and capabilities that add 1 or more to roll for
dispelling spells or items / abilities allowing wizards to re-roll their dispel rolls. All items/abilities influencing miscasts in the oponent.

is terrain random or player can set up as they wish?

Terrain will be set on every table before the tournament. There will be over 30 tables to play on (currently we have 63 players signed), and we will pair players on the first battle randomly.

can you write time when games starts.

Sure:

Saturday:
9:00-10:00 - signing in
10:00-12:45 - I battle with scenario "Disco Relax"
12:45-13:00 - break
13:00-15:45 - II battle with scenario "Dobrze posiedzieć przy Żubrze"
15:45-16:00 - break
16:00-18:45 - III battle with scenario "Mister Białegostoku"

Sunday:
9:00-11:45 - IV battle with scenario "Nie będzie niczego!"
11:45-12:00 - break
12:00-14:45 - V battle. Pitched battle.
around 15:00 - the award ceremony

I know that being here on 9 in the morning could be troblesome to foreing players, but there are no problems to accomodate you a night before the tournament. We could help you get some chep room reservations in youth hostels etc., or even find few rooms at our houses and give a tour around our beatifull city at friday night ;-)

please write address of the place and your mobile phone

My mobile: +48696042212, feel free to sms or call me.
The exact adress of the Bialystok University of Technology is: Bialystok, ul. Wiejska 45A

1. How many prox can i use in a battle ( in points)?

You can use as much prox as you wish, but for every unit that contains proxy models you will recieve four points less in painting evaluation (you can get 0-22 points from painting and conversions added to your total score).

2. Can treeman stand and shot? (In errata it says that its a shoting atack so treeman can)

yes, he can.

3. Wild riders horses do magical damage?(Also in errata it says that they do)

yes they do.

If you have further questions feel free to ask them here
CzarnY
The scenarios (I don't translate everything - it's mostly un-translateable, I mean the humour there are titles of stupid songs, commercials etc.). So, here are the rules for them:

1. Disco-relax
One of your units (a musician is required) chooses a song, which will be played during the battle. You choose the song before making the roll to determine, which player starts. Both players write down the song and show it to each other at the same time. The effects of the songs are:

a)Jesteś szalona - the units gets both special rules at the same time: Frenzy and Stupidity
b)Czarne oczy - every double roll (two or more same digits) invokes Insane Courage
c)Co Ty mi dasz - take one point of one of the followings stats: WS, BS, I, Ld from enemy rank&file unit, and add it to one of your r&f units accordingly.
d)Niech żyje wolność - the unit may always march, even if in the range of 8 inches is an enemy unit, there is no general in 12' or Vampire in 8' (VC), or it cannot march at all (Tomb Kings)
e)Będziemy robić to na sposobów różnych sto - the mage, which is in the unit, may use the lore of Slaanesh of Chaos Daemons, or Warriors of Chaos
f)Straciłaś cnotę - the unit suffers one wound, but gains Immune to fear & Immune to panic
g)Zostajemy do końca - +150 VP, if at the end of the battle unit survives and doesn't flee during the battle even once.
h)Spadająca gwiazda - champion of the unit, which contains the musician gains a Bound Spell with the Comet of Cassandora spell, of Lore of Heavens. Although, it is not equally powerful - it inflicts only sD6 hits with S3. Power Level 4, after each use roll a dice. On 1-2, the bound spell may not be used anymore.

II. Dobrze posiedziec przy Zubrze
At the center of the table lays a bottle cap. In every turn, it is moving 3D6' in the direction shown by the scatter dice. Within 6' from it, every model gains a ward save of 6+. If the model had a ward save before, it is improved by one - 6+ -> 5+, 5+ -> 4+, and so on. The maximum ward save is 3+.

III. Mister Bialegostoku
One of your heroes gains special powers. Choose which one and roll a D6:
1 - he gives away his magic items to other heroes (minimum 1 item must be given away)
2 - on every turn, roll a D6. On a roll of "6", he and the unit which he is in, moves D6' towards nearest enemy.
3 - +1 A, which has the "Poison" special rule
4 - the hero gains a mark of a chaos god (player may choose, which)
5 - + 3S
6 - Mv9 (if he has a mount, he moves using the range of the mount). The hero may move without penalties on the "difficult" and "very difficult" terrains.

IV. Nie bedzie niczego!

+3 "big points" (I don't know how it's in English - at the end of the battle you can have from 0 to 20 points, these are "big points"), IF after 6th turn there is no enemy model on the table.

And, I noticed you put this map in one of the topics: http://www.pb.bialystok.pl/Polozenie-uczelni.html

I'm sorry, but I can't understand Lithuanian and don't know what's it about :(. Anyway, our tournament will be held in the building marked as "F" on the map.

Hope this helps.
varnas
Question about restrictions:
Only power dispell dices are restricted or other restrictions are to like 2 steamtanks lot of rbt's hydras giants cannons and so on ...

Question about accomodation:
If we will have to use hostels what will be price about ? 5, 10, 20 Euros per night ?
Hmmmmmm
lostangel
thanks for your answers.
furthermore: do we have to send to you our army list before registration, or just keep printed on paper and bring with us?
Bretonnia 6000 pt
Demons of Chaos 8000 pt
For the Lady
karlee
Question about restrictions:
Only power dispell dices are restricted or other restrictions are to like 2 steamtanks lot of rbt's hydras giants cannons and so on ...

As I have written the tournament will be played using polish Balancing Patch and Restricted rules, which can be found at adress: http://strony.aster.pl/barbaros/balancing_patch.pdf . Rules for balancing patch are in english in this pdf file, but rules for "restricted" patch are in polish (I really don't know why ;-)), so I'll translate them to you:

MAGIC: is restricted as I have written in my previous post.

CORE SLOTS: no army can have more than three same core units, except for non-shooting, rank-and-file infantry, or infantry with "mainstay unit" or "raiders" rule.

SPECIAL SLOTS: no army can have more than two same special slots (so it can have 4 goblin bolt throwers). An army can have three same special slots, if it doesn't contain any rare units.

RARE: no army can have two same rare units. An army can have two same rare units if it doesn't repeat units. In any circumstance you cannot have two of these: steam tanks, hydras, treeman, flamers, wraiths, hellcannons.

ARMY SPECIFIC RESTRICTIONS:

1. HIGH ELVES: In the case of HE, no army can take three or more of the same rare units, except that if the player does not repeat any of his special units - in this case he may take up to four units of the same rare.

2. DARK ELVES: ring of hotek reduces dispel dice you can use in a turn by 6.

3. SKAVEN: ratling guns are 0-3.

4. DAEMONS: armies including units and heroes of only one god can triple special and double rare slots.

I know it might be a bit confusing, especially those rules about magic (please read pdf that I posted), so if you have any further questions I'll try to answer them all

Question about accomodation:
If we will have to use hostels what will be price about ? 5, 10, 20 Euros per night ?

If you'd prefer then you can stay at our houses at friday night for free ;-) Accomodation at univeristy (floors) during saturday night is also free. If you would prefer hostels instead, then prices are about 5-7 Euros per night.

do we have to send to you our army list before registration, or just keep printed on paper and bring with us?

You have to send your army lists with your names and surnames to our club email which is front-wschodni@o2.pl in html or txt format, for which you will recieve 4 points to general classification. It will also help us to better prepare hobbyst knowledge test, because we will prepeare a test for every army represented on the tournament (everyone will recieve test composed of 11 questions, of which 6 will be only about your own army, and 5 will be about warhammer general rules. For you we would have to write them in english).

Ah, and one more thing about armies and the tournaments in Poland: we all play with open roosters, so don't worry about sending us your army lists beforehand
CzarnY
As for the accomodation: we can guide you to a hostel that will cos about 6-7 euros a night (if there are no space, then 10 is maximum somewhere else).
Probably (it's being negotiated right now) we can provide you with free accomodation very close to the tournament - although without beds and with only one bathroom. You should bring sleeping bags with you, if you decide to sleep there. In a couple of days we should have the confirmation, that this option will be available.
Redagavo CzarnY 2009-05-13 12:37