Temos peržiūra
WarGames » Wargames - mass battle » Warhammer
Battle for Bialystok - 05.12.2009, 2250p. POLAND
karlee
Hello fellow Lithuanian players

I’d like to invite you to a special 2250pts Warhammer Fantasy Battles Tournament, which will be held 5-6.12.2009 in Bialystok, Poland - quite soon!

It is a master class tournament in polish league – it means a tournament of highest world standards, so:
- all armies must be fully painted,
- no proxies,
- there will be at least 60 players (but master class tourneys in Poland tend to be even 100+ players),
- there will be at least 4 independent judges,
- all players will get scores for: quality of painting, conversions, bases etc. also there will be a knowledge test,
- high quality terrains and tables (tables with spaces for dead models),
- valuable prices worth around 500 EUR,
- tournament will last for two days, we will give everyone a free accommodation at school floors (guaranteed), or we will help to find rooms in youth hostels or hotels for those who prefer to sleep in a comfortable bed.

Players from all over Poland will come to participate in this special event, so you’ll get to see best painted polish armies, play with best players, see our beautiful city, meet a whole lot of crazy warhammer fans and party with us whole weekend - what more to expect ?

Here is a quick trailer of what can come… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpHP3ZNK6xs

More info soon…
taulen
Karlee can you write down here the restrictions, also once again the rules in Poland ?
karlee
Sure, as I have written - more info soon
Kronas
Do polish have any WH forums and/or official tournament sites?..
If you kill one man you are murderer.
If you kill ten you are a monster.
If you kill a hundred you are a hero.
If you kill ten thousand you are a conqueror!
Boyar Aleksandr of Kislev
CzarnY
Yes, although there isn't any info about the torunament on the site... YET :). I'd say, we'll post it around a month before the competition.

Here's the adress: http://forum.wfb-pol.org
karlee
You can find our league with list of players and tournament here:

http://ligawfb.prv.pl/
karlee
As promised, here are full rules of the tournament. There could be some minor changes, but if so I will post them here.

First of all, I encourage you to write on our polish forum: http://forum.wfb-pol.org/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19582 . You will receive answers to your questions there, and also follow the discussion (use google translator – it works quite well).

Date: 5-6.12.2009
Place: Eastern Front Headquaters – Old Technical University dining room. Bialystok, Zwierzyniecka street 10.
Type: 2250 points.
Please note: we play a little bit differently than in Warhammer Rulebook! Please read those rules carefully:
- we play using fully open roosters. It means that you handle your full rooster written in english (using army builder preferably) before the battle to the opponent, and show it to him at any time during the battle.
- we play using polish balancing patch. It is a set of rules and restrictions. Some of them really change basic rules, SO READ THEM! You can find them in here : http://strony.aster.pl/barbaros/balancing_patch.pdf . Also I’ll translate them in this post later.
- We play using polish rules clarifications. They are designed by polish referees in order to unify rules in every tournament in Poland. Some of them really change basic rules, SO READ THEM! You can find them in here: http://strony.aster.pl/barbaros/uscen.pdf - those are from march 2008, but in English, and http://strony.aster.pl/barbaros/uscpl.pdf those are the newest one, but in Polish (only minor changes, and changes to specific armies newly released).
- We roll only once to see who goes first and who chooses the table side. Before the battle players roll a die, and whoever scores highest chooses either to decide about who goes first (he can decide that he goes first, or his opponent) or to leave that decision to his opponent, and decide about table sides.
- We award victory points for such points differences:

0-224, 10:10 a draw
225-449, 11:9
450-674, 12:8
675-899, 13:7
900-1124, 14:6
1125-1349, 15:5
1350-1574, 16:4
1575-1799, 17:3
1800-2024, 18:2
2025-2249, 19:1
2250+, 20:0 Massacre!

Entry fee: 25pln (about 6 EUR)
Accommodations: there will be plenty of space on the floor to use for free  Also there will be showers. For those who wish to sleep in better conditions we have prepared a list of hostels and hotels here:
http://www.katalog.bstok.pl/?firma=377
http://www.katalog.bstok.pl/?firma=378
http://www.katalog.bstok.pl/?firma=9161
http://www.katalog.bstok.pl/?firma=411
http://www.katalog.bstok.pl/?firma=408
http://www.katalog.bstok.pl/?firma=7269
Also, if you wish to visit us earlier (for example on Thursday) we can host you at our homes, just write to me or any other club member via e-mail ( karlee [at] o2.pl ) or via facebook.

Food: during the food break on Saturday we will serve famous polish national dish called bigos. As usual there will be also plenty of coffee, tea and khorne cake. In the vicinity there are also a pizza bar, pub, liquor and grocery store.

Please send us the roosters (in html and army builder extension) with your name and surname to front-wschodni@o2.pl .
- Sending us the roosters till 30.11.2009 23:59, will give 4 bonus victory points added to the general classification.
- Sending us the roosters till 02.12.2009 23:59, will give 2 bonus victory points added to the general classification.
Please do this before those dates, as we will print knowledge test for each army, and for foreigners we will have to do this also in English…

There will be prices worth MORE THAN 500 EURO. Mainly new skaven miniatures, skaven army books, dices and wargames accessories. And also the winner gets to win a steel, beautifully crafted sword.

TOURNAMENT PLAN:

Saturday:
9:00-10:00 – registrations
10:00-12:45 – I battle “Disco Relax”
15min break
13:00-15:45 – II battle “It is good to sit by a Zubr”
30min break
16:15-19:00 – III battle “Pitched Battle”

During the night:
Choco-Dice Tournament (a dice game, I will teach you the rules)
Puns
Karaoke

Sunday:
9:00-11:45 – IV battle “There won’t be nothing!”
15min break
12:00-14:45 – V battle “Pitched Battle”
15:00 – awards

IMPORTANT: We will remind you of the time left to finish your battles, but there will be penalty points for delivering battle outcomes after the time limits.

SCENARIOS:

1. Disco-Relax!
Bialystok is famous to be a capital of polish dance music called “Disco Polo”. Those happy simple melodies will encourage your army to the battle.
A unit (with a musician!) chooses the song before the battle. Effects apply to whole unit and heroes along with it. If the hero leaves the unit he looses the effects (he leaves the party). You choose the song before making the roll to determine, which player starts. Both players write down the song and show it to each other at the same time. The effects of the songs are:

a) Jesteś szalona - the units gets both special rules at the same time: Frenzy and Stupidity
b) Czarne oczy - every double roll (two or more same digits) invokes Insane Courage
c)Co Ty mi dasz - take one point of one of the followings stats: WS, BS, I, Ld from enemy rank&file unit, and add it to one of your r&f units accordingly.
d)Niech żyje wolność - the unit may always march, even if in the range of 8 inches is an enemy unit, there is no general in 12' or Vampire in 8' (VC), or it cannot march at all (Tomb Kings)
e)Będziemy robić to na sposobów różnych sto - the mage, which is in the unit, may use the lore of Slaanesh of Chaos Daemons, or Warriors of Chaos
f)Straciłaś cnotę - the unit suffers one wound, but gains Immune to fear & Immune to panic
g)Zostajemy do końca - +150 VP, if at the end of the battle unit survives and doesn't flee during the battle even once.
h)Spadająca gwiazda - champion of the unit, which contains the musician gains a Bound Spell with the Comet of Cassandora spell, of Lore of Heavens. Although, it is not equally powerful - it inflicts only sD6 hits with S3. Power Level 4, after each use roll a dice. On 1-2, the bound spell may not be used anymore.

II. It is good to sit by a Zubr
At the center of the table lays a bottle cap. In every turn, it is moving 3D6' in the direction shown by the scatter dice. Within 6' from it, every model gains a ward save of 6+. If the model had a ward save before, it is improved by one - 6+ -> 5+, 5+ -> 4+, and so on. The maximum ward save is 3+.

3. There won’t be nothing!
You receive +3 Victory Points, if after 6th turn there is no enemy model on the table.

HOBBY SCORE:
You can score up to 30 points in hobby classification.
We will add half of it to the general classification.

I. Army look (0-20p.)
a) Paint job (0-8p.)
0 - army painted just only to be confidered as painted
1 - ugly one, but one point higher as the last one,
2 - basic techniques
3 – as above, but few models are painted better
4 – table top
5 – table top, but with few better models
6 – at least half of army good painted, plus heroes painted with high standards
7 - most of the army (at least 75%) painted at high standard
8 – army painted at highest standards. The referee will get the owner drunk at night and steal his miniatures case ;-)
b) Conversions (0-4p.)
0 – none
1 – very little of small conversions (some head replacements etc.)
2 – most of the army is converted, or there is at least one very converted miniature
4 – almost whole army is converted, or there are at least two major conversions.
c) Homogenity (0-2p.)
0 – a bunch of miniatures borrowed from 10 different persons
1 – most of the army is rather homogenic, there could be few units unlike the rest,
2 – army looks like a unity.
d) Bases and trays (0-3p.)
0 – empty bases
1 – only sand or electrostatic grass just “covering” the base,
2 – painted sand with the grass + additional elements (stones, skulls etc.)
3 – as above, but also modeled movement trays (except fast cavalry, skirmish, war machines, single models).
e) WOW (0-3p.)
Painting referee and the rest of the referees will choose on three best painted armies. The winner gets 3 WOW points, the second place 2, third place 1.

II. Knowledge test (0-10p.)
6 questions considering fluff and rules of your army
4 questions about rules and fluff of warhammer generally.

50% of hobby score is going to be added to your general score. 100% of hobby score will give us the best hobbyst of the tournament (and a special prize for him).

Generally there are 122 points which you can score: 100 from the battles, 15 from the hobby score, 4 for sending us your rooster before 30.11.2009, 3 for scenario number 3.

BALANCING PATCH:
You can (and must!) download our balancing patch here: http://strony.aster.pl/barbaros/balancing_patch.pdf . First 4 pages are composition restrictions according to each restricted army. They are written in English, so there is not point for me re-writing those here. Page number 5 and 6 are restrictions about magic, but sadly they are only in polish, so here is the translation:

We restrict the number of dices generated by an army. The dice limit is counted only when the rooster is created. It means that you can freely exceed this limit during the battle (for example by casting power of darkness).

You can have no more than 12 Power Dice and 12 Dispel Dice.

To this limit you count every dice generated by a mage, base two dices, dices generated by all the magic items, units and abilities giving the same amount of dices every turn (also those stolen from the enemy and given to your mage).

Every bound spell from a magic item or a daemonic gift/icon (except one use only bound spells) counts as additional power dice. You do not cont bound spells originating from units (i.e. treeman, corpse cart, warrior priest).
Every Power Stone counts as one die.

First Dicpel Scroll (by it we mean also every item automatically dispelling a spell i.e. Spell Breaker) counts as one die, every one after the first one counts as two dice.
Every item which gives the bearer +1 to dispel attempts counts as one die.

The rest of the restrictions are on page number 6 of Balancing Patch. PLEASE READ THEM!

If you have any questions feel free to ask them on this forum or on our wfb-pol.org

See you soon my friends
varnas
I guess you forgot to say that you guys play in open roosters
Hmmmmmm
karlee
Nope, i didn't forget - it is right in the beginning of my post ;-)
varnas
What about skaven new book skavens are allowed ?
What about new ratling guns they do magick shots or no ?
Do new skavens have any restrictions ?
Do tokens counts towards restrited PD pool ?
Hmmmmmm
karlee
Skaven armies will be allowed on our tournament. There won't be any special restricions for them apart from those that restrict every army.

However there are lots of bugs in the army book (for examlpe warpstone tokens) and I am not able to answer all questions about this army yet. Our council of warhammer judges has started a debate upon how to resolve those problems, and most of them should be solved before the tournament.

I guess if tokens will be played as one use only then they won't reduce the amount of PD you can use, but if they allow seer to use them every turn then they will reduce the amount of dice the player can use by the amount of tokens he has.

But the answer about magical attacks is simple: it is a warpstone weapon and has magical shots (it is written in p. 61 - skaven armybook).
varnas
Karlee what armies can be solved to play with ?
Hmmmmmm
karlee
I didn't understand that Donatas.. what do you mean by "solved armies" ??
Don_fanuci
Niekas nerašo kaip sekėsi Lenkijoj turnyras...
Gal kas norėtų painformuoti?
Žvejyboje praleistas laikas į gyvenimo trukmę neįsiskaičiuoja...
taulen
hm blogai sekes .. 50 vieta mazdaug is 80
Don_fanuci
Na vistiek normaliai galima gi buvo ir blogiau Treniryotis reikia
Saulius
Zilvinai, tai gal issamiau.
1. Kas is lietuviu dalyvavo ir su kokiom armijom?
2. Kokios vyravo armijos pas lenkus?
3. Pries teko paciam zaisti ir kaip sekesi suplanuotos taktikos konkreciose situacijose?
4. Kaip patiko pats turnyras ir ar lenkai nemuse uz kampo?
Just small amount of people know - what to do with freedom!!! Just few of us deserve real freedom!
Kauno WHFB Legato klubas
WHFB : Vampire counts 1000pt / Ogre Kingdoms 3000pt / Tomb Kings 2800pt / Dwarfs 3000pt / O&G 1500pt
DW : Russian coalition
taulen
1. as vienas
2.demonai, DE, Wamp, netgi buvo skavenu daugiau su abominations
3.1 kova pries orcus, tai laimejau
2.pries wamp tai gavau sausai
3. pries ogrus tai irgi laimejau
4. buvo pries dogs of wars tai buvo apilygios bet jis vis del to pelne daugiau tasku
5. buvo high elf tai jis laimejo
5. turnyras patiko bet nesitikejau geresnes vietos uzimti tai siaip neblogai netgi su tais lenkais pasibuvom
Don_fanuci
Maladiec, nors vienas sudalivavai. Kaip supratau smagiai laika praleidai. Na manau kitais metais daugiau bus norinčių važiuoti... Ir gerai ,kad pavyko keleta partiju laimet B)