Thread view
WarGames » Wargames - mass battle » Warmachine / Hordes
Is there an active Warmachine/Hordes community in Lithuania?
Oqlanth
Unfortunately in my home country there is no Warmachine/Hordes community-players. But I am realy interested with these games. Are there any here in Lithuania? I want to meet and watch some games
For Khan and Emperor!
Batma
There's a small community (but considering our small country, everything is small here)

If you're in Vilnius on 30th of December, we are having a Foodmachine event and you could come and watch (maybe our local Press Ganger could organise you a demo game)
TerTer
Batma parašė:

There's a small community (but considering our small country, everything is small here)

If you're in Vilnius on 30th of December, we are having a Foodmachine event and you could come and watch (maybe our local Press Ganger could organise you a demo game)

Hi, yes there are, bigger one in Violnius, smaller now starting in Kaunas. We from Kaunas going to tourneys to Vilnius.
At 30th like Batma said we will have a tourney, not Foodmachine, but Summer Rampage

From what country are you? O ksay your in Vilnius for some time

Did you now vassal, there you can play Warmachine online, not the reall thing, but can help to get some games in.
Viskas prasideda nuo idėjos!

Warmachine/Hordes: Cygnar
Flames of War: Germans
X-Wing: Rebels
Oqlanth
I was in Lithuania since last july and i will be here till end of next june. I was in Klaipeda but now i am in Siauliai.

i don't hear about 'vassal' what is it like
For Khan and Emperor!
Oqlanth
Oqlanth parašė:

I was in Lithuania since last july and i will be here till end of next june. I am from Turkey. I was in Klaipeda but now i am in Siauliai.

i don't hear about 'vassal' what is it like

For Khan and Emperor!
vytzka
It's a program for playing Warmachine/Hordes (or other miniature/board games) over the computer. I don't really like it but there are some people who play it over the world

If you're planning to be in Vilnius at some point and want some demo games, just PM me and we'll arrange you something. Or there's the Rampage event on 30th (next Sunday).
Anima Tactics: Church, Azur Alliance
Warmachine: Mercenaries
Flames of War: USSR, 大日本帝国
Mano moderatoriaus balsas yra ryskiai melynas