Thread view
WarGames » Wargames - mass battle » Warhammer 40K
Vilkai ateina
Drakar
Space Wolves (Q4) netgi siu metu

kas girdeti ant linijos:

-If drop pods are taken, the whole army must take them.

-Bjorn the Fellhanded has AV14 on all sides, better stats.

-There is some mad Wulfen character, who has his own personal drop pod. He can choose who he fights in combat, like a challenge in WFB. No-one else can fight him apart from the person he's attacking, unless said model is killed, in which case his squad can then attack him.

-All rules for Named Characters have been rebuffed - all of them can take terminator armour for +50 points. All Named Characters models are getting re-done, if not for the actual release then in subsequent releases.

-Any character can take terminator for 50pts, which includes weapons.

-Runic weapons I believe function as Relic blades, but with something else quite snazzy.

-Wolf Guard (in terminator armour) with lightning claws rack up 6 attacks on the charge each. A very broken thing to do (think this ill be omitted from the final codex) is put them with Ragnar Blackmane, who gives them Fleet of foot and rending, though dont' quote me on rending.

-Wolf guard in terminator armour with lightning claws are costing 60 points.

-Individual Wolf Guard can replace squad leaders - all should look individual.

-No model in the SW codex at all has the option to take a thunderhammer and storm shield.

-Wolf Scouts won't be troops.

-Wulfen are back in and TH SS combo isn't an entry, I believe.

-Wolf Guard as squad leaders are goign to be very indivudiaul - they're encouragin player sot model each like a "captain" if you will - very individual - a veteran - personal trophies and the like.

-From the recent space marine models (barring Hestan) they are shaping up to be very nice. Complete overhaul - as it should be. Blackmane is getting redone. As is Logan Grimnar. And the Wolf Priest Character as well.

taip pat vilkai gaus pora nauju dezuciu:
-Wolf Guard in Terminator armour.
-Plastic Long Fangs set.
- bei keli metaliniai modeliai

ka manot
ar jie bus dar baisesni nei vanila marinai ?
o pasmus kasnors vilkus gano - kazkaip nepamenu.
Edited Drakar 2009-05-17 08:49
"To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death and eternal damnation on those who refuse them."
[center]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c90/LoadBunn
XXIcentury
Heh, na bjorn the fell handed tai tas pats modelis, kur pas mane at lentynos guli.
Aišku 14 armor tai gal per daug, bet...
Heh, turėsim 3 special charus ir pora squadu siaip :).
danis2005
Nu, pasidarė ramiau kai parašė, jog nebus TH + SS combo.O šeip tai skamba gražiai, daug įdomesni nei plain SM imo
Drakar
svieseja dangus:

GENERAL INFO
-To be released October 2009
-Codex written by Phil Kelly
-Space Wolves will supposedly be “even less Codex Astartes” than they were before. This would cover unusual squad sizes etc.

RULES
Army-wide Special Rules
Sagas – Characters can take special skills called Sagas. They are said to work similar to the Vampiric Powers used by Vampire Counts. 75hastings69 gave the example that a character with “Saga of the monster killer” (made up name) may be better at killing Monstrous Creatures, but would suffer a drawbacks such as needing to kill a certain number of them per game.

Wolf Claws – The Space Wolf version of Lightning Claws, allow you to choose to either re-roll “to hit” or “to wound”.

Special Characters
-Logan Grimnar: No news yet
-Ragnar Blackmane: No news yet
-Njal Stormcaller: No news yet, but would share the Rune Priest standard rules.
-Ulrik the Slayer: No news yet, but would share the Wolf Priest standard rules.
-Canis Wolfborn: Mounted on a large cybernetically enhanced Fenrisian wolf. Wears Power Armour and has a pair of Wolf Claws. Canis also allows you to take two cavalry choices, either wolves, or more Marines on wolves.
-Bjorn the Fellhanded: Early rumours reported Bjorn would have AV14 all around, but these have been thrown into disrepute recently.

Special Characters will likely have prescribed (maybe unique) Sagas attached to them.

HQ
-Wolf Lords: May take up to two Sagas. They will have a wide variety of weapon options. May possibly be able to make one unit of Wolf Guard a Troops choice.
-Wolf Priests: Combines the skills of Codex Marines’ Chaplain and Apothacary. Armed with Power weapon, Iron Wolf Amulet (4+ Inv) and Healing Balms and Potions as standard. Will allow units to re-roll “to hit” and also confer Fearless and Feel no Pain on any unit they join. May take up to one saga.
-Rune Priests: Armed with Force Weapon and able to take Space Wolf Specific psychic powers. May take up to one Saga.
-Iron Priests: Will most likely be brought in line with Codex Techmarines. May take up to one Saga. It is unclear if they will be HQ or Elite.

ELITES
-Wolf Guard/Terminators: May take a Wolf Guard Battle Leader who will be able to take up to one Saga.
-Wolf Scouts: Will supposedly remain the same and gain the option be mounted in a Land Speeder Storm
-Lone Wolf: A one-man unit that will be “really strong” and act similar to Tyranid Lictors
-Wulfen: Possibly a "Legion of the Damned" style Unique choice, or maybe something based on HQ selection. It is unclear if they will appear at all.

TROOPS
-Blood Claws: Have supposedly been re-worked in respect to "Berserk Charge" to make them 5th Edition compatible. May take a Wolf Guard as a squad leader.
-Grey Hunters: Rumoured to be able to take a second special weapon in their squads. May take a Wolf Guard as a squad leader.

TRANSPORTS
-Rhino: No news yet
-Razorback: No news yet

FAST ATTACK
-Blood Claws Skyriders: Blood Claws with Jump Packs.
-Land Speeder: No news yet
-Land Speeder Storm: Likely Added
-Bikes/Attack Bikes: No news yet

HEAVY SUPPORT
-Long Fangs: May possibly receive some sort of special rule allowing them to move and fire, but not assault. May take a Wolf Guard as a squad leader.
-Land Raider: Crusader and Redeemer most likely added. Also rumours of a unique Land Raider variant, possibly with three twin-linked Assault Cannon.
-Predator: No news yet
-Whirlwind: No news yet
-Vindicator: No news yet
-Leman Russ Exterminator: Almost certainly removed

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2009/07/40k-rumors-space-wolves-roundup.html
"To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death and eternal damnation on those who refuse them."
Drakar
Well folks, the wait is pretty much over. Codex Space Wolves is in black boxes headed to FLGS across the world, and will be available for purchade October 3rd. Eyewitness first hand tidbits are reporting that:

Counter-attack and Acute Senses is the de-facto standard for the Space Wolves, replacing Combat Tactics, and Combat Squads.

All our favorite HQs are back,and a few new ones. The basic Wolf Lord is a close combat monster (WS:6, A:4) at the relatively budget cost of a Necron Lord. If equipped lightly he offers quite a point-efficient punch.

We will be seeing a VERY strong retooling of the basic troops choices in the army. Grey hunters will be equipped as CSMs, with Counter-Attack, Acute Senses, and ATSKNF, for the price of a standard CSM. Blood Claws are BS/WS:3 but have a huge number of attacks on the charge. Same price as Grey Hunters. Both troops choices offer no heavy weapon options, but double specials at max squad size (some of them free).

Wolf Guard add +3 pts per model for an extra attack, and a huge myriad of weapon options, plus the critical ability to be assigned as needed to many squads in the army at deployment time.

Wolf Scouts are back with a reduced number of special weapons available to them, but still can pack quite a punch, with a potent combo of USRs (infiltrate, scout, move-thru-cover, behind enemy ines, etc...)

Thunderwolf Cavalry are real. Yes you heard that right, marines riding giant wolves are headed for a tabletop near you...be warned!

Fenrissian Wolf Packs are in.

Longfangs are the sole heavy weapon toting infantry in the list, and boy do they get them at a bargain rate (cheaper than any other marine/csm dev-havoc squad), and up to 5 per squad. Look for these small teams popping up all over the place with thier budget cost and ability to split fire intact.

The Leman Russ tank is gone, but the LR Crusader and Redeemer will make it up to you.

In general, the real meat of the army is not overcosted, and smart players will have a mass infantry option (with rhinos/razorbacks/pods options) if they desire that play style. The army looks like a true "shock and awe" elite force that can really go for the jugular, compared to the finesse deployment and maneuver tricks you see with players exploiting the combat-squads/tactics rules.

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2009/09/40k-news-space-wolves-latest-morsels.html
vytzka
Taisykliu leakas jau yra, jeigu kazkam idomu rasykit per skype arba pabandysiu imest kur nors (nes kol kas tik uzdaram forume maciau )

edit: http://rs107.rapidshare.com/files/281569087/swc5.pdf (disklaimeris, ne mano, galit parsisiust tik tuo atveju jeigu turit popierini kodeksa, apskritai as nezinau kas cia per linkas, etc etc)

Nidzilla zaidejams turetu patikt Jaws of the LOL Lord.
Edited vytzka 2009-09-21 08:28
Anima Tactics: Church, Azur Alliance
Warmachine: Mercenaries
Flames of War: USSR, 大日本帝国
Mano moderatoriaus balsas yra ryskiai melynas
Zestianssik
vytzka parašė:
Taisykliu leakas jau yra, jeigu kazkam idomu rasykit per skype arba pabandysiu imest kur nors (nes kol kas tik uzdaram forume maciau )

edit: http://rs107.rapidshare.com/files/281569087/swc5.pdf (disklaimeris, ne mano, galit parsisiust tik tuo atveju jeigu turit popierini kodeksa, apskritai as nezinau kas cia per linkas, etc etc)

Nidzilla zaidejams turetu patikt Jaws of the LOL Lord.

Kaip smalsu..
Drakar
aciu labai vycka
labai ispudingas kodeksas
XXIcentury
Jo jo jo sūrio pas mus daug.

4+ miršta fexai vienoj linijoj

Blood clawsai dabar nebeosom, nes jų powerfistai kaip ir grey hunterių kainuoja, o hunteriai dar ir bolterį be bolt pistol ir ccw nešiojas.
Edited XXIcentury 2009-09-21 20:19
Zestianssik
nieko neradau apie Jaws of the LOL Lord
kur tas yr?
vytzka
Rune Priest psychic power ar kaip jie ten ta savo furry stuffa vadina kitaip.

Jaws of the Wolf Lord.
Edited vytzka 2009-09-22 05:41
Grahg the Elfmuncher
vytzka pawolfino:Jaws of the Wolf Lord.

Jaws of the World Wolf, actually. Wolf.
Edited Grahg the Elfmuncher 2009-09-22 10:33
vytzka
Wolf Wolf Wolf. pridek/atimk po viena Wolf visur is kaires ir is desines. Koks skirtumas
XXIcentury
Wolf Wolf of the Wolf Wolf with Wolf?

Are you sure?
ten vienas toks yra, bet tai ne psychic poweris...
(aš apie Canis the Wolf born, riding thunderWolf, with Wolftooth neclace, Wolf claws, ir saga of the Wolfkin Edit ir Wolf tail talisman)
Edited XXIcentury 2009-09-22 18:03