Lakissov
A small demotivator from Estonia:

varnas
lol
Hmmmmmm
taulen
cha cha
uruk-hai
Maybe our collegues from Estonia didn't understand: Our Warhammer 40K tournament will be next week. If you want to defeat our fantasy army with a tank: You are disqualified:D
vytzka
It could be a steam tank?
Anima Tactics: Church, Azur Alliance
Warmachine: Mercenaries
Flames of War: USSR, 大日本帝国
Mano moderatoriaus balsas yra ryskiai melynas
Lakissov
Maybe it's a steamtank The brand new invention by Malekith - a Druchii steamtank
uruk-hai
Lakissov parašė:
Maybe it's a steamtank The brand new invention by Malekith - a Druchii steamtank

This all is totally illegal, it is against the spirit of the game and it is against the spirit of the dark elves. Malekit in a steamtank, already the idea......... I thought that Lakissov should know better.:D (In case you took a black dragon in your army this time, he will really not fight for you on saturday):D
varnas
Well as one of Lods of Malekit i can say that i see a traitor of empire in our company and i can gaantee that Khaine will not bless him with gifts fighting enemies so everyone can be happy for easy oponent to beat on table ...
Hmmmmmm
Lakissov
Nah, Malekith is the one to not follow the rules. He creates them for others. If one day he decides that he wants to make a Dhar-powered machine made of steel, he will just make it
uruk-hai
Lakissov parašė:
Nah, Malekith is the one to not follow the rules. He creates them for others. If one day he decides that he wants to make a Dhar-powered machine made of steel, he will just make it

You are exactly right. That is why it is not allowed for special characters to join this championship. They are disqualified. And so are you when you come with your 40K, Malelkith's steamtank:D
Lakissov

Ok, then I'll leave that one at home!
uruk-hai
Lakissov parašė:

Ok, then I'll leave that one at home!

So what more do you want to take? We can also convince you to leave those at home.
Lakissov
Actually, can I have a Bloodthirster with my Druchii? Just, I think, this could be very well fluff-justified... You know, Revy (the extra-powerful magic babe in of my army) experiments a bit with pets from other dimensions, so she could accidentally pop a small cute bloodthirster. If that is allowed, I'll even bring a slann or something of similar base size to proxy it
uruk-hai
Lakissov parašė:
Actually, can I have a Bloodthirster with my Druchii?

Bloodthirster is allowed. According to the Dark Elf fluff a captured bloodthirster who fights together with the Dark Elves is OK with me. Only there will be one extra rule:
- Blood revenge: The bloodthirster was tortured for years to tame him. However a bloodthister is hardly to tame. On every beginning of your turn rol a D6. On the rol of a 1 or 2, the bloodthirster becomes frenzy and starts to attack its own army. It's move or flight distance is doubled and opponent can decide which units it attacks. To make it even more sad for you: You must roll yourself all dice for the bloodthirster. That will learn you that you should not mess around with Chaos demons:D
varnas
One rule you forgot my dear uruk.
If roll is 2+ you rerrol it as more times as you need to get 1-2
Hmmmmmm
uruk-hai
varnas parašė:
One rule you forgot my dear uruk.
If roll is 2+ you rerrol it as more times as you need to get 1-2

Yes, and I still forgot that once you threw a 1 or 2, the blood revenge:D applies till the end of the game automatically
varnas
Yessss idd

P.S. Atm without organizators we have 21 approved army.

You still have some time to get to tournament and send army
Hmmmmmm
Batma
Kelios nuotraukos is pirmos dienos:
http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a19/Krivis/WH/09-11-07/
Imperial
Kokie pairingai 4 ratui?

[center]King Undisputed! Respected! Saluted! And seen for the wonder I am! Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared! Be Prepared! [/center]
Kronas
Dėkui organizatoriams. Buvo smagus savaitgalis.

Gal būtų galima čia patalpinti pilnus galutinius rezultatus?
Vardas/ šalis/ armija/ taškai
If you kill one man you are murderer.
If you kill ten you are a monster.
If you kill a hundred you are a hero.
If you kill ten thousand you are a conqueror!
Boyar Aleksandr of Kislev